Saturday, February 23, 2013

God Questions

I found this website called gotquestions.org, where several popular questions about God are discussed. At first I was immediately frustrated to think that someone has the authority to answer questions and put an end to topics that have been debated for hundreds of years. The more I read, the better I felt about the approach to these questions though. Mostly the questions are answered with Biblical support, but for the most part, the author of these answers recognizes that a lot of these questions can only be answered with evidence, and nothing can really be completely proved right or wrong. So although I didn't always agree with the answers, I understand the perspective and respect the opinion nonetheless. 

It's an interesting website and I urge you to check it out. At the same time, take these answers with a grain of salt and understand that this is just one side of the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment